Territory Alliance Manager
– Plan & execute sales activities in a European territory
– Recruit & support sales partners and carry responsibility for meeting revenue quotas for the Territory
– Execute sales processes with partners & prospects locally and remotely
– Execute remote sessions via conferences tools such as WebEx & GoToMeeting
– Maintaining accurate forecast of opportunities
– Results oriented with a proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals with at least. 2 years’ experience working with channel partners in the European market – a must.
– Past knowledge in the Enterprise Software sales arena – a must.
– Good understanding in Information Technologies (IT) – a must.
– Business / Personal initiative orientation with ability to build new channels.
– Excellent English speaker proficiency with at least an additional European language in high level (Speak, read, write). Preferred – Spanish / Italian / German.
– Additional languages – an advantage.
– Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
– Organized mindset & skills.
– Willingness to travel (min 25%)
– Reporting to VP Sales, EMEA.