Careers With Centerity
Join our passionate team of technology professionals
C++ Developer Senior
Senior Node Developer
Senior REACT Developer
If you appreciate the thrill of disrupting a multi-billion-dollar marketplace with your investigative, assertive, and creative sales mentality, then we’ll provide you with a thriving and passionate culture, more than 300 successful client implementations, and an industry-changing Secure AIOps and business services analytics software solution.
The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of experience working for high-growth software companies, hunting/selling in Colombia and Latin America, and closing six-to-seven figure enterprise software solution deals.
• Manage Centerity’s core product deployment life cycle (CI/CD).
• Define and manage the product’s Kubernetes configuration.
• Take part in deploying the Centerity product both on-prem and in the cloud.
• More than 2 years of work experience in DevOps.
• Experience defining and maintaining K8S and Dockers.
• Experience defining and maintaining CI/CD process.
• Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux OS.
• Experience with Python.
• Experience with multiple cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.).
NodeJS Full Stack Developer
• Take part in the development of Centerity’s new Management System.
• Both backend (NodeJS) and frontend (React) development.
• At least 2 years experience as a full-stack developer.
• At least 2 years experience with NodeJS.
• Experience with Unix/Linux environments.
• Experience with SQL databases such as MySQL or Postgres.
• Familiarity with Elastic Stack. (Desired)
• Familiarity with InfluxDB. (Desired)
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
• Solid knowledge of SQL, scripting, and Unix/Linux OS. (Mandatory)
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing. (Mandatory)
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools. (Desired)
• Familiarity with Monitoring systems like Nagios or Icinga. (Desired)
As an Automation developer you will be responsible of designing and implementing Automated tests in order to ensure the product stability.
The development will be for both front-end and Back-end features\component.
Full Stack Node.REACT
Take part in development of the company’s core products, both server and client side.
DevOps Team Leader
Back End Developer
Full Stack Team Leader
C++ Team Leader
We are looking for great writers with strong technical proficiencies to help our users succeed and to make our products better. You will build out a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure. You will be part of the product management team and will work closely with engineering and business teams. You will have a great opportunity to influence and make a difference for our uses.
Professional Services Engineer
We are looking for an experienced, and motivated Professional Services Engineer to support our growing company. In this role, you will report to the Systems Engineering Manager and partner with R&D and Sales to install and maintain a growing customer base.
The Professional Services Engineer is a very prominent, high impact role responsible for installation, upgrade and continued customer care throughout the product lifecycle. As a PS Engineer, you will be responsible for direct customer facing installation and project management of Centerity’s growing customer base as well as customer training and production hand off to the customer.