Centerity Service Level Summary
Comprehensive AIOps Platform for Digital Transformation
- Flexible Data, Log and Event Collection: Collects all types of performance, availability, contention, throughput and error data across all tools and platforms
- Dynamic Service Views:Roll up the critical metrics for the entire stack into one service level gauge for each business service.
- Business Context:Align the entire IT stack (transactionàapplicationàinfrastructure) with business objectives.
- Real-Time Relationship Engine: Creates full stack dependency maps in real time over time.
- Analytics Engine:Leverages AI and ML to automatically learn normal, and detect anomalies and feed these into Dynamic Service Views
- Service Level Engine:Calculates service levels and integrates alerts and notifications with upstream alert management systems
Items of Interest
October 14th, 2020
September 10th, 2020
IT operations pros worldwide are instantly part of wartime environments. They are supporting a massive number of people transitioning to remote work, shifting work models, and in most cases, extended hours. While the COVID-19 virus is putting a severe strain on corporate networks, servers, and security policies, it may also be causing major traffic jams on customer-facing websites. This is especially true for consumer-facing businesses in retail, healthcare and financial services. Above all, the new IT reality is testing each organization’s ability to deal with the unexpected and unplanned.